Carla Ralph has been the Digital Media Solutions Consultant at Adobe Systems (Sub-Saharan Africa) since October 2010.
In her current position, she is responsible for providing a solution driven approach for the entire range of digital
media products these include their Creative Cloud, Document Cloud and e-Learning product offerings, namely:
• Design & Illustration (Adobe InDesign CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Acrobat
DC, Adobe InCopy CC, Adobe Fuse CC, Adobe Dimension CC, Adobe Stock including our mobile apps
Adobe Capture CC, Adobe Illustrator Draw, Adobe Photoshop Sketch and Adobe Comp CC),
• Web (Adobe Dreamweaver CC, Adobe Animate CC, Adobe Muse CC, Adobe XD CC, Spark Post and
• Digital Imaging (Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Adobe Lightroom CC and
Adobe Lightroom Classic CC including our mobile apps Adobe Photoshop Mix, Adobe Photoshop Fix),
• Digital Video (Adobe Prelude CC, Adobe Premiere CC, Adobe After Effects CC,
Adobe Character Animator CC, Audition CC, Adobe Media Encoder CC and Spark Video including our
mobile app Adobe Premiere Clip),
• E-learning solutions (Adobe Presenter, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Captivate Prime and Adobe Connect).
• Digital Documents (Adobe Acrobat DC and Adobe Sign)
Prior to joining Adobe, I was both and Adobe Certified Expert and Adobe Certified Instructor in multiple
applications and managed my own company for nine years, which offered end user training and software
solutions was also involved in the layout and design of several books that have been published locally and the
creation of e-learning content for several organisations.
Some of my interests include photography, riding my motorcycle around South Africa, reading fantasy novels,
dry brush painting, martial arts and hard gym workout.
With thanks to our partners at