Cape Town International Animation Festival (CTIAF) welcomes members of the media from around the world and is happy to provide approved media members with a complimentary media badge. We must maintain a high standard of excellence when we award media badges so please understand that:
- Your media badge allows access as long as space is permitting.
- Your media badge does not allow early access, special access or guaranteed seating.
- Your media badge does not allow you to cut lines.
- Your media badge will not allow access into any events requiring an additional ticket.
- Your media badge allows access to the Media Room
- Your media badge gives you complimentary access to the main Comic Con Cape Town Exhibition Floor on all 3 days
- You will be invited to the Media Briefing.
Media badges are limited in nature and will be issued only to professionally employed adults. Badges will not be issued to children, family or guests. Each is issued individually and is non-transferable. You may not transfer or sell your media badge, and any individuals conducting such activity will be disqualified from media badges at future events.
CTIAF/CCCT reserves the right to approve or deny any application and there is a limit to the number of media badges provided to each organization. Decisions are final and cannot be appealed.
Media Applications are open to journalists regularly making editorial contributions (editorial press) only. Editorial press includes writers, reporters, reviewers, producers, photographers, cameramen, etc. who are attending specifically to write about Cape Town International Animation Festival and Comic Con Cape Town and/or cover the event for newspapers, magazines, TV, radio, etc. Non-editorial personnel at media companies such as graphic designers, marketing and sales staff do not qualify for media badges. Non-editorial applications for media badges will not be approved. You must complete the entire media badge application whether you have been approved for previous events or not